Everyone is different!
We want to offer an OPTION of LEARNING that fits each person’s unique situation and life.
What OPTION fits you best?
- We wanted to offer an option where the price point is accessible to all.
- This option is recommended to younger players (Ages 10-13) as they have many years ahead of them to learn the game and no pressure to peak any time soon.
- Both USA Hockey and Hockey Canada’s Handbooks recommends that players at these ages start to learn what we are teaching, but their main focus should still be on skills training.
- Estimated Time Requirement per week: 15-20 minutes
- 14 monthly payments of $29.99 plus tax
- We wanted to offer an option that would be similar to the length of a hockey season (~30 weeks)
- Recommended to individual players and teams ages 12 & above.
- Each lesson offers tips for Practical Exercises that players should incorporate. That is why this Level is a great option during the season as you should have weekly practices for you to get reps and Hands-On experience to what we teach.
- Coaches who incorporate this program with their TEAM(s), will get a curriculum to share with their players along with examples of Drills and Small Area Games examples.
- Estimated Time Requirement per week: 30-45 minutes
- 7 Monthly payments of $54.99 plus tax
- Recommended to players with an inner-drive to become as good as they can be.
- Recommended to individual players and teams ages 14 & above who wants to accelerate their learning so they can start getting reps of problem solving situations sooner rather than later.
- Great off-season program and for those who wants to gain an edge on the competition starting this season!
- Estimated Time Requirement per week: 75-150 minutes
- 3 Monthly payments of $99.99 plus tax
The Hockey iq program is gaining strides!
“The Hockey IQ Program's material is incredible!! It will be HUGE in a player's development”
Sebastien Fortier / OneHockey
“The Hockey IQ Program and its post-game questionnaires are quite complete. It will make the players realize you are trying to develop their complete games and it gives them a greater perspective about what is really important!”
Grant Standbrook (Legendary coach at Univ. of Wisconsin & Univ. of Maine)