SUMMER BONUS: Join 3 Zoom meetings* over the summer to get actionable Tips & Tactics that we believe will help you raise your Hockey IQ!!!
*Zoom meetings (June 19th, July 17th & Aug 21st)
1) Gain a CLEAR understanding of what to strive for and start playing with a purpose
2) Armed with this knowledge, you will become your own coach!
3) Learn Off-the-Ice to create deliberate practice On-the-Ice!
1) Speak the same language as your players
2) Save time!! Start asking more questions and less explaining.
3) Use your ice time to focus on skills and pace of play!
1) Learn Tips & Tactics to help your players in a healthy & productive way!
2) By going through the program together with your player, you can problem solve together
3) Learn how to create your own Feedback to your players performance!
“We are only 3 weeks into the Hockey IQ Program and it is great to see how they are taking what they learned online, off-the-ice and incorporating it to the ice”
– U13 Coach in Illinois, USA
“The Hockey IQ Program’s material is incredible! It will be HUGE in a player’s development”
− Sebastien F (OneHockey)
“The Hockey IQ Program and it’s Post-Game Self-Evaluation sheets is the complete package. It will help develop the complete player and give them a greater perspective about what is really important!!”
− Grant Standbrook (Legendary coach at Univ. of Wisconsin & Univ. of Maine)
“It didn't even take a week after incorporating The Hockey IQ Program with our Junior team before we could see how the players looked at the ice differently in order to create lanes and opportunities” NA3HL Head Coach